Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mandy's Workout



I am now going to Fitness 2000 In Lewisville/ Clemmons NC


I go at lest 4-5 times a week.




I stretch first for 5 minutes and then I get on the treadmill for 60 Min's plus a 5 min cool down period so 65 Min's all together on it.


I start of at a 0.0 incline and 2.0 speed after 3 Min's I pull the incline up to 1.0 and a 2.5 speed....


I keep changing the incline going up all the way to 6.5 and the speed at what is good for me... then I come down and go back up and down Etc... Etc...


that way the body never gets use to what you are doing it is changing all the time... THAT IS A GOOD THING....


After walking... I do machines that are for the Core of the body... you can do that an the treadmill EVERYDAY if you want...


NEVER NEVER combined working the upper part of your body with the lower part in the same day...


Cordio... Core Training.... then ( upper or Lower )


****this was told to me by a personal trainer.....****


The Picture at the top was taking back in the first week of Oct 2009


I hope it does not disgust you.....I was 282 in that picture

No comments:

Post a Comment